Payments and Donations
- REACH Drama is $65 per semester for acting and $40 for tech. (Or $130/student, 16 and older, with board approval, NO WEEKLY PARTICIPATION FROM PARENTS, full tech week parent participation and must help with set strike. (Siblings who are 13 and over and mature enough to tag along are also charged $130. Subject to board approval.))
- We are no longer offering open gym. We are offering a Homeschool Hangout space at the Troy Community Center from 2:45 - 4:45 with the fee being $5 for drop in or $30 for the semester. Feel free to bring games and activities to share with others, or just hangout and meet some new friends.
- Classes for students who are not in drama or tech are $15 and additional the class materials fees as determined by and paid directly to your instructor.
- We do offer a discount if you have four or more children in acting or participating in Homeschool Hangout.
- Also, if you are willing and able, a small donation to our scholarship fund can help a family in need with their tuition.
REACH Homeschool is a non-profit. When you donate, your funds go directly to fulfilling our mission!